Are you looking for inspiration to start or continue your workout routine? Look no further than Dana Linn Bailey. This world-class athlete will help you push your limits and get the most out of your workout. Read on to learn more about her routine, diet, and tips. You may just be inspired to become a better version of yourself after reading this!
For some people, working out is a chore. They drag themselves to the gym, counting the minutes until they can go home. However, for others, working out is a source of inspiration. They love the feeling of pushing their bodies to the limit and watching their progress over time. If you’re looking for some workout inspiration, look no further than Dana Linn Bailey.
Bailey is a professional fitness model and bodybuilder who has won numerous competitions. She’s also known for her intense workout routines, which she regularly shares on social media. Watching Bailey push herself to the limits can be incredibly motivating, and her practices can help you to see the potential for your fitness journey. So if you’re looking for some workout inspiration, follow Dana Linn Bailey online.
IFBB Pro fitness and figure competitor.
As a professional fitness model, Dana Linn Bailey knows something about staying in shape. In addition to her workout routine, she also shares her principles with her legions of fans on social media. One of her fundamental principles is that form always trumps weight. In other words, it is better to do an exercise in perfect condition and with lighter weights than to sacrifice form to lift heavier weights.
This not only helps to prevent injuries but also ensures that the muscles are being worked effectively. Another one of Bailey’s principles is the importance of mixing things up. According to Bailey, the body quickly adapts to repetitive stress, so it is essential to keep the body guessing by varying both the exercises and the intensity level. By following these simple principles, it is possible to get in great shape like Dana Linn Bailey.
Dana Linn Bailey likes beginning her workouts with a powerful compound exercise like the leg press or squats. She does prefer to vary her workouts to make them more enjoyable even if she does not particularly enjoy working on her arms.
Monday – Chest
- Bench press warm up
- 4 sets and 5 reps in each set of Bench
- 5 sets and 6-12 reps in each set of Incline dumbbell press
- 4 sets till failure of Incline cable fly
- 4-5 sets of Cable cross fly till failure
Tuesday – Shoulders
- 4 sets and 8-12 reps in each set of cable front raise (Seated )
- 4 sets and 8-12 reps in each set of cable face pulls (Seated )
- 4 sets and 8-12 reps in each set of cable overhead press (Seated )
- 4 sets and 8-12 reps in each set of dumbbell lateral raise (Standing )
- 4 sets and 8-12 reps in each set of dumbbell overhead press (Seated)
- 4 sets and 8-12 reps in each set of dumbbell rear fly (Incline )
- 4 sets and 8-12 reps in each set of front raise
Wednesday – Back
- 4 sets and 8-12 reps in each set of lat pull down (Bent over cable )
- 4 sets and 8-12 reps in each set of Close grip cable row (seated )
- 4 sets and 8-12 reps in each set of barbell deadlift
- 4 sets and 8-12 reps in each set of lat pulldown
- 4 sets and 8-12 reps in each set of lat pulldown (Behind the head0
- 4 sets and 8-12 reps in each set of Barbell Row
- 4 sets and 8-12 reps in each set of Reverse push-up
- 4 sets and 8-12 reps in each set of rear delt fly
Thursday – Leg Workout
- 2 sets and 10 reps in each set of Seated leg curl
- 5 sets and 6-8 reps in each set of Pause squat
- 5 sets and 3 reps in each set of Long pause squat
- 4 sets and 10 reps in each set of Lying leg curl
- 5 sets and 6-15 reps in each set of stiff leg deadlift
- 4 sets and 15 reps in each set of dumbbell sumo squat
- 4 sets and 10-12 reps in each set of Single leg extension
- 4 sets and 10-12 reps in each set of Bulgarian Squat
Friday – Arms
- 4 sets and 10-12 reps in each set of Straight bar curl (4 sets, 10-12 reps)
- 4 sets and 10-12 reps in each set of Dumbbell hammer curl
- 4 sets and 10-12 reps in each set of Reverse cable curl
- 4 sets and 10-12 reps in each set of Reverse grip pulldown
- 4 sets and 10-12 reps in each set of skull crusher
- 4 sets and 10-12 reps in each set of close grip press with EZ bar
- 4 sets and 10-12 reps in each set of rope cable extension (Overhead )
- 4 sets and 10-12 reps in each set of Rope extension
Saturday & Sunday – Rest Day
Here is Dana Linn Bailey’s diet:
- Basic Salad
In 2012, Dana earned her Pro card by winning the Olympia Weekend Women’s Physique Show. She is now one of the most recognized names in female bodybuilding. As a professional athlete, Dana understands the importance of a balanced diet. She consumes a mix of protein, carbs, and healthy fats to fuel her workouts and help her recovery.
- Folic acid
- Fish Oil
In an interview, Dana mentioned:
“as a supplement, I take vitamins B6 and B12, magnesium, iron, and folic acid. I like magnesium because it helps with sleep and muscle recovery. I try to get most of my nutrients from food, but these supplements help ensure I’m getting everything I need. I also take protein powder and fish oil. Protein is essential for building muscle, and fish oil is good for joint health. I used to take a pre-workout supplement, but I wouldn’t say I liked how it made me feel, so now I stick to coffee. Overall, supplements can be helpful as long as you’re not relying on them to make up for a poor diet.”
Dana Linn Bailey is a world-class athlete who has achieved amazing things in her lifetime. She started weightlifting when she was 12 years old and quickly rose through the ranks, becoming one of the best in the world. In 2013, she became the first woman to win the Arnold Classic Men’s Physique competition. Not only is Dana an incredible athlete, but she is also a great role model. She emphasizes hard work and dedication and proves that anything is possible with enough determination. Her story is truly inspiring!
Additionally, Dana follows a strict diet that includes plenty of protein and healthy fats.-If you’re looking to get inspired by a world-class athlete, look no further than Dana Linn Bailey! Her workout routine is intense, but it pays off big time. Plus, her diet is super healthy, so you can be sure you’re getting all the nutrients your body needs to perform at its best. Give her routine a try and see how much progress you can make in just a few weeks!